More than just benefits – strategy and comprehensive plans to attract and retain the best and brightest.
KELLY Executive Benefits provides corporate clients, shareholders, owners and executives with solutions in succession, retention, reward and supplemental benefit programs. Clients depend on our expertise in customized, highly specialized benefits, insurance, and advisory services to compensate their top people.
We provide all aspects of Executive Benefits, including the design, financing, administration, communication, and reporting of nonqualified retirement plans, business succession planning, life insurance, disability income protection, long term care insurance, and associated advanced planning techniques.
- Plan design consulting
- Service provider analysis, product studies, and negotiations
- Participant communication and education
- Plan implementation and management
- Asset management and due diligence
- Plan administration, recordkeeping, and reporting
- Legal and accounting research assistance and consulting
- Benchmarking and ongoing plan audit processes
- Non-qualified retirement plans (deferred compensation/SERP)
- Business succession and continuity strategies
- Supplemental or carve-out life and disability insurance
- Institutional Corporate-Owned Life Insurance Strategies (COLI)
- Corporate key person insurance administration
- Tax-advantaged wealth transfer and preservation strategies
- Split-dollar life insurance techniques
Contact Us to Learn More